« Home | I've Little Symapthy for the Governor-Elect » | More Evidence of Rot » | Dems Concede Republicans Keep Control of the Senat... »

An Excellent Question

Harmonius has an excellent question in the comments for this post

Does anyone know more about the Working Familes Party and their role in re-electing Spano? I heard that they 'realpolitiked' him into re-election last time around by endorsing him on the ballot in order to get the minimum wage hike. In my experience, at least where I live, 1199 IS essentially the WFP. I have experience with the WFP, but I'm wondering what you all think about it, especially their role in taking back the state senate.


As I replied to Harmonius, it's a great question and one we need an answer to. I know some folks in both parties and I have e-mailed this question to all of them.

But does anyone else want to take a crack at this one?